Skip to content
Making 4th of July fun and safe!
10 Firework Safety Tips
- 25 Feet Away
- Never Relight Fuses
- Keep Water Nearby
- Soak Trash Before Discarding
- Use as Intended
- Do Not Hold in Hand
- Do Not Aim at Others
- Have Plenty of Space
- Look Out for Directional Items
- Be Respectful of Neighbors and Animals
Recommended Display Items
- Start with a variety pack to get several items at a discount
- Grab a couple fountains. Long lasting. Great starters.
- Add some reloadable shells. Big display. Good to mix in.
- Finish with a Finale. Multiple bursts, one fuse, perfect timing.
- Do not forget sparklers, pop-its, vehicles and ground spinners!
- Happy 4th of July!!!
Follow Us on Instagram for a Chance to Win $100 Fireworks Sweepstake!